We believe you deserve a place to slow down, breathe, and take a moment to gather all the information you need before making a pregnancy decision.
That's why we offer:
- a confidential, compassionate space to talk through your options with someone who understands
- accurate, educational information about medical and surgical abortion, and access to a registered nurse if you have any questions
- free services that will help answer the questions you might have about your pregnancy
It is your right to confirm your pregnancy with an ultrasound before you pursue termination.
Commitment to care, compassion, and confidentiality
Our services are judgement free. We want to provide you with a place to take a breath, be met with support and information, and receive resources to help you in your pregnancy decision.
All of our services are free and confidential.
*Care Pregnancy Resource Center and Care Clinic do not perform or refer out for abortions. All medical services are provided through referral relationship with onsite Care Clinic. Care Clinic is staffed by licensed medical professionals.
Read related articles
- Three Reasons to Get an Ultrasound Before Taking the Abortion Pill
- What Should I Know Before Getting an Abortion?
- The Abortion Pill: What to Expect
- Surgical Abortion: What to Expect